Sunday, July 12, 2009

Something simple to share

Just something very short and simple to share… last night I was just spending time listening to music and reading my book after my nephew went home. Like what I have shared before, my recent interest is listening to music… so I have quite a collection of different genres of music. I put all the songs in one playlist and simply played them randomly. But guess what, despite the fact that I have more non-Christian songs than Christian songs in my laptop, the songs that were being played ‘randomly’ were mostly Christian ones. I believe that is a reminder from God, of where my priority and heart should be.

I have been listening to these songs recently, and I really love it, just would like to share with you all. Maybe we can sing them during glorify!





Have a great week ahead! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment