Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Waiting Expectantly

Thanks Gigi for the post.
Actually God also spoke to me about waiting expectantly a few days ago. Was reading psalms when a couple of the terms struck me.

5Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, Who is the help of my [sad] countenance, and my God.
Psalm 43

It does remind me that there is a time fore everything, and we need to make our wait good, because what we want might not come now... but only in the future. The dreams that God has given us may not be fulfilled now, but they will in the future. So I wait expectantly for it in the meantime instead of over-fretting or feeling like the present has no meaning.

Anyway just to continue my testimony, I remember that I shared that I've learnt alot from my job even though I feel frustrated at times. And really you know, I'm now better at getting things down and settling personal admin =) Thank God for the time that he has given me at CDC la =) And the time is coming to come out. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment